Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Claxton Farm - Assisting Regina Holder

On August 10th, I had the privilege of working with Regina Holder again as a second shooter for Molly and Michael's wedding held at Claxton Farm in Weaverville, NC. The wedding was beautiful and the send off was a spectacular event with a helicopter picking up the bride and groom to fly them off into the sunset. Having my own private pilots license and being an avid student of aviation, I almost forgot to snap the images upon seeing the helicopter coming in for a landing. Evidently the Groom and his groomsmen are longstanding friends and each tries to outmaneuver the next one when it comes to their weddings. There's only one lone single man left and it's going to be tough for him to top this one! I wish him luck!

Working with Regina is such fun and she's keeping me on the run! I truly appreciate her letting me tag along for the ride.




No comments: