Friday, August 29, 2008

First of Many!

This was a very special photo session for us! We are so lucky to have formed a special bond with the first couple who invited us to do their wedding photos. About 4 years ago, my wife formed a special friendship with a wonderful girl, Stephanie, who worked at a jewelry store in the mall. Of course, Stephanie kept me out of trouble during the holidays and for birthdays by having a handy list of items that she just knew my wife would love. Anyway, one day while looking through all the glitter, my wife mentioned the fact that I was getting into photography more seriously than I had been in the past, and wouldn't it be so neat if I were to do Stephanie's wedding photos! Well, it's all been history from there! Stephanie and Ryan married in October 2005 and we have maintained that friendship over the years through phone calls and e-mail.

So, this very special photo session includes many "firsts" for us. This is the "first" photo session of the "firstborn" child of the "first" couple who's "first" engagement and "first" wedding photos I shot as a photographer. We are very proud to call them our friends and want to wish them all the happiness in the future. We especially want to welcome little Jason Walker to the world! He's been blessed with a wonderful family!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We are so happy with Jason's first pictures!! They are adorable!! We are so lucky to have great friends!! Thanks again for making our first family pictures so special!! <3 Ryan, Stephanie and Jason